(click to enlarge)
I spotted this little guy tonight while he was romping around in my backyard. There is a huge window above my kitchen sink that overlooks the backyard, and I was doing the dishes this evening when I saw him. Recently the weather here has been absolutely divine with temperatures in the upper 70s. Apparently this guy decided it was nice enough to come out and sample the tasty spring vegetation.
I haven't seen much wildlife yet this season. Just a few hawks, some deer, a coyote, a yellow-bellied marmot, and a fox, but I have been told that Crested Butte has a huge bear problem. In fact, there is a story that one actually got into the house I'm living in once. Everyone here has bear-proof garbage cans. I'd really like to see a bear, but only if I'm inside my house...and it's not.
3 comments:
"Only if I'm inside and it's not" hahaha Bears would definitely be cool to see! I saw a moose once, and that's about as cool as my wildlife viewing has been.
This is why I love Yellowstone so much. So many different types of wildlife to see in a relatively small area. Good luck with seeing a bear; that would be fun to experience!
You're so lucky to live where you live! Love the pictures. Keep em coming...
Post a Comment