This post is long overdue, but I've found myself profoundly busy recently. Ever since I moved to Logan I have wanted to go to the annual Baby Animal Days festival held at the American West Heritage Center. For one reason or another I have not been able to attend until this spring. This year I was also lucky enough to have two nieces to take. My sisters, my mother, and Peter also came along. We had a good time, and the weather actually cooperated. I think it was actually warmer then than it has been recently. I'm mostly glad that I was finally able to go before I move away to Colorado. I'm really going to miss my family, and these memories will always be priceless to me.
My mom, Michelle, Ella, and Riley
Ponies!
These kids had just been born the night before.
More baby goats!
Riley petting a goat.
Sarah and Ella.
Michelle and Riley petting a calf.
Riley trying to pick up a piglet.
I love lambs. I think they're precious.
Riley must take after me a litte because
she LOVES horses.
Randy trying to get Riley to wear her bear mask.
Beautiful vaulting horses with the beautiful
mountains of Cache Valley as a backdrop.
Probably the biggest attraction of all at Baby Animal Days was the baby bear. It really was too cute for words so I took a video of it.
1 comment:
OH my goodness! Love the bear! Looks like lots of fun. I can't believe how big Riley is. I still think she's a little baby, but then again, she was born a month after Sam...and he's definitely not a baby anymore!
Post a Comment