
Brandon Sanderson has made recent national and worldwide attention recently, not only because his most recent book made the top 25 of the New York Times, but last year he was personally selected by Robert Jordan's wife to finish the last book of the Wheel of Time series. Robert Jordan passed away while he was writing the last book, but he left ample notes with the major plot points with his wife before he died. I was already a fan of Sanderson's work when I heard the news that he was going to finish Jordan's series, and needless to say, I was thrilled that he was chosen. On another note, Brandon Sanderson is also a local fellow! He lives right in Provo and even teaches a writing class at BYU.
If you would like more information about Brandon Sanderson and his works you can check out his website www.brandonsanderson.com
2 comments:
Hmmm... maybe Brandon Sanderson can write Peter's research papers for him! Not that I didn't think your version wasn't fabulous or anything! :)
I can just imagine the level of excitement you had meeting him! Over the top I'm sure!
Post a Comment