Another summer is coming to a close and school is starting up again in a week. I felt the first signs of fall as I went to work on Tuesday and there was frost on the lawn of the Bear River Ranger Station (along with two horses that had escaped from a local campground and had decided that it would be a cozy place to bed down for the night). The recorded low for the previous night had dipped down to a balmy 32 degrees. It seems like only yesterday that I was praying for the snow to melt and for the summer to officially begin.
Peter and I will be moving back to Logan next weekend to begin another adventurous, busy, and sleepless year back at school. I was too late to sign up for fall classes, but after a five year hiatus I will be returning to USU in January to hopefully pursue a degree in graphic design. I can hardly wait! I decided to start this blog in an attempt to record my experiences as I go back to school, and to also share some of the crazy things that may happen along the journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment