Did anyone else lose blog posts after the "maintenance" Blogger was doing this week? I blogged about the one-year anniversary of our move to Colorado and the post has completely disappeared. I don't even remember everything I wrote about and I don't even feel like bothering to try and repost it. Oh well.
Thanks, Blogger. You fail.
On a side note, it looks like I'm going to be picking up a second job working for the Forest Service this summer. It'll be nice to bring in a little more income especially since Peter has yet to find a new job...There are jobs out there, but the Forest Service can't fill them because they can't afford to. I don't want to grumble too much about my incredible disappointment in the government and it's ability to govern itself, though. I can't talk about the poor economy and lack of budget without bristling. Any ways...I hope something comes up, but at least my additional job will help a little if he doesn't and we end up facing another winter without his income. I dislike winter enough without that burden hanging over my head, but I digress. I need to think more positively. All will work out. Until then I'm going to be working 6 days a week starting in June. Yay.
2 comments:
I usually only blog when I'm in the mood and have never used the save as a draft' function. Guess I got lucky on that one. I'm sorry you'll be working so hard, but I know you do enjoy working with the forest service, so hopefully that end will be very enjoyable. Good luck to Peter with his search!
I know someone else who lost a post. Dumb. Here's hoping Peter finds a job!
Post a Comment